Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Does This Thing Work

So this is the blogging world. I’ve been thinking about getting this blog up and running for some time now. However, if you know me you know I’m one of those guys who can never sit still. I always have to be doing something. And while I think that’s great, I know the down side to that is I tend to over-commit myself. Hence, a month after my first thought of having a blog; here it is. Anyway, my friends who are much more accomplished bloggers have told me that I should do a little introduction to start things off. So let’s see if this blog thing really works. I’m married to the most gorgeous woman on the planet and I know for a fact she is the most patient person I’ve ever met as well. As you now know, I always have to be moving or talking or doing something and she puts up with me every day. But, not only does Sandi put up with a hyperactive husband, we have 2 awesome boys that have just about as much energy as I do – pray for her. I also have the coolest job on the planet. I’m one of the pastors at C3 Church in Orlando. So, every day I have the awesome opportunity to lead our Crave (youth), Children’s and Home Team ministries. I consider it an absolute honor to serve in a church that actually does whatever it takes to reach people for Christ; that’s not afraid to step out into the unknown and try something new. And I absolutely love the fact that we have a Senior Pastor and staff who stay focused on what God has called us to do and are determined to not let anything stand in the way of accomplishing that task. Well, this has been fun…talk to ya’ll soon