Friday, August 31, 2007

Guys Weekend

Man it’s been a long day. We got Sandi to the airport at 6:20 this morning. She is off to see her dad in Pennsylvania. If you get a chance please pray for her dad. He was diagnosed with a terminal illness and at this point there is nothing the doctors can do for him. So, we want to take as many opportunities as we can for her to get up and see him. As for me and the boys, we have an all guys weekend ahead of us. We started out tonight with a highly nutritious meal; the all you can eat CiCis pizza buffet, man those boys can eat. Then it was back home for some highly educational activities; couple hours on the Wii. And now I’m beat. Just a couple of minutes ago I got the boys to bed, but I can still hear them talking away in their bedrooms. For tomorrow morning I think I’ll start them off with another nutritious meal like Krispy Kream or leftover pizza. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend and I’ll C U at C3.