Tuesday, February 26, 2008

UFC

Dude, I am so loving this new series that we started at C3 called UFC – Ultimate Family Challenge. It is a totally different look at the family. This past Sunday I shared about the relationship between me and my brother. It was absolutely amazing to me at how many folks come up to me afterwards or have emailed me during the week to let me know they are going through something similar. The truth is we all have those whacked-out family relationships, but what do you do with them. This past Sunday and throughout this series we are taking a very real and practical look at God’s Word to hopefully help with those crazy relationships. If you missed Sunday you can catch up with the audio archive on w.c3orlando.com. Then we’ll see ya Sunday for the next round of UFC.

Happy Birthday Sandi!!!